Position & project topic
- 04/2019 - Now : Research Fellow, in biophysics and bioinformatics, in CollasLab, Oslo University, Norway
-> How Lamina-associated domains act as a tuning for configuring mechanical constraints on chromatin domains at nuclear periphery ?
- 10/2016 - 04/2019 : Post-Doctoral Researcher, in bioinformatics, in CollasLab, Oslo University, Norway
-> How expression patterns of circadian metabolic genes are relates to changes in Lamina Associated Domains recruitment and how this could impact the 3D configuration of the genome inside the nucleus?
- 10/2012 - 10/2015 : PhD student, in biophysics, in LPT and IPBS, Toulouse III University, France
> How local defects or large set of physicochemical conditions influence the DNA molecules conformations at the single molecule level?
All of this developed my abilities to conducting and managing independent projects and daily work in an interdisciplinary way.
Please find additional information on scientific research projects at Projetcs page.
Clic here for the complete version of my CV
Thanks to an interdisciplinary environment, I developed and improved both, computation and experimental skills.
- Kinetic Monte-Carlo simulation
-> C, C++
- High-throughput data analysis pipeline
-> bash scripts, pipeline process , BWT algorithms, peakcaller software
- Developing computing procedure and methodologies
-> Python, Git
- Single molecule techniques
-> High-throughput Tethered Particle Motion
- BioMolecular techniques
-> DLS, Zetasizer, UV spectroscopy, quantification PCR
- Microscopy techniques
-> Scanning Tunneling Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy, fluorescence and dark field microscopy
Brunet, A., Destainville, Collas P.,
Physical constraints in polymer modeling of chromatin associations with the nuclear periphery at kilobase scale,
Nucleus, DOI: 10.1080/19491034.2020.1868105.
Clic here for the pdf
Please find list of published scientific articles in the Publication page.